To create your first OLIENA zip file, proceed as follows:
- Download MyOliena02.zip onto your computer.
- Download some of the following videos.
- Copy the downloaded MP4 files into the zip file MyOliena02.zip.
- Open http://amedeo31.com/createJson.php, give your compilation a title and click 'Next'. Now fill in the words and the video file names as shown below. (Note that you don't need to fill out all rows before clicking 'Finish'.)
- Once you click ‘Finish’, a link appears. Download import.json and copy the file, too, into MyOliena02.zip.
- Finally transfer MyOliena02.zip via email to the ‘Download’ directory of your Android device (alternatives: Bluetooth or USB).
- Open the OLIENA menu, click ‘Import’ and select your personal OLIENA file.
Before producing hundreds of videos, check www.oliena.com/MyOlienaProfessional.